Thursday

National View: Turn-about is Fair Play

NPR pointed out the faulty-facts at the RNC, and has done the same for the DNC.  Just in case anyone needed a reminder that all politicians lie and cherry pick their truths.

Also, I think this is a good illustration of just how biased towards the left NPR is (not as much as the GOP wants us to think)--I was astounded when a FOX commentator points out Paul Ryan lies, but I'm hardly surprised this story was on the front page of the NPR website.

I also really liked these 5 Takeaways.  I didn't watch any of the convention, just like I didn't watch any of the Republican convention, but what's trickling in through the media and social outlets just FEELS better to me.  Less angry.  Less threatening.  Less smug.

Whatever.  It's not secre I identify with the Democrats far more than the Republicans ;-)

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results