Wednesday

Who's in the State House?

Since I now life only about 15 minutes from the State House, I think it's time to look at who represents me now.

My State Senator is Ray Miller, the Minority Leader. Looks pretty solid...BS in Political Science, MA Public Administration. President and CEO of Professional Employment Services of America. I'll look into sponsored bills...later.

My State Representative is Tracy Heard. First term in office, went to the University of Akron...in good company, from all I've heard. Again, I'll check out some of these 48 bills later.

I just have to update some links.

...and Now for Some News...

Clinton and Obama Still Locked in Struggle, from NPR

McCain is Far Ahead the GOP Leader (but Romney and Huckabee Won't Quit), from NPR

Italian Parliament Dissolved to Set Stage for Snap Elections, from BBC

CIA Chief Admits to Waterboarding, from BBC

OSU Tickets to Cost More Next Season, from WCBE

Foster Care Bill Hits Governor's Desk, from WVXU

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results