Wednesday

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday

I'm listening to Mike Huckabee tell me he has more voters than Evangelicals. *shrugs* Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. But if he does by a chance end up in the White House, I may consider Canada.

At any rate, I'm trying to get this blog (and a couple others) under better control. The general format is going to stay the same...a political or in-depth lil article up here, and some news links below the break. I think the posting will be cut back to M-W-F schedule, to give me some time to research posts better.

Personally, I'm a little fed up with the Democratic Party (see my last post), so the fact Romney won Michigan and opened the race on the GOP side back up makes me pretty happy. Now I'm awfully interested in Saturday's South Carolina primary.

Now For Some News...

Romney Wins in Michigan, from NPR

After 5 Years, D.H.S. Hasn't Won Everyone Over, from NPR

Militants Overrun Pakistan Army Post, from BBC

US Economic Slowdown Lowers Price of Oil, from BBC

Senator Brown Working to Get Federal Food Bank Funding, from WVXU

Freedom Center, County and City Working Out Land Dispute, from WVXU

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results