Thursday

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday...

...are busy days, all three.

My paying job is being awfully needy the next four business days or so...gearing up for a vacation and trying to beat end of year deadlines. So...no thoughtful post today, and some reduced headlines!

Now for Some News...

Mitchell Report on baseball doping to be released 2pm today. Judging from what I heard on the radio, no one is expecting this to hurt the game any...at least not financially.

New EU treaty is signed, designed to radically alter how the EU operates. It looks like the treaty is going to make it more like a nation state instead of a loose conglomeration...creating a Union president, a ruling council, and eliminating veto power in many cases...could get interesting.

Liberty Township starts an interchange project that will connect it to I-75. As if there's not enough development going on out there anyway (I used to live in West Chester), the locally funded project aims to open up huge tracts of land for commericial development by extending Cox Road to the highway in the 1st phase, widening Hamilton-Mason Road in the 2nd, and adding an interchange at Hamilton-Mason Rd in the final phase.

Now I'm just grumpy. I kinda liked how there wasn't much of anything out there...pretty soon I AM going to have to live in Montana.

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results