Thursday

A Happy New Year!

If you're awake and reading this on New Years Day, kudos. It posted probably while you were wrapping up your revelry, or while you were heading into bed. Hopefully it didn't post while you were racing OUT of your bed in order to reach the toilet in time...but why be gratuitously gross?

I like alliteration.

But, I digress. Since we're still in the holiday spirit here at My World News--and I mean, eating a lot and not doing much--there isn't much of a post today. I do want to direct you to a couple of places on the web tho, if you want more reading.

TIME magazine did a pretty neat thing with the history of the Times Square Ball I was excited to find on-line as well. Go read that.

I reviewed Heavenly Cup Expresso on LINKMondayLINK over at my coffee blog, In Search of the Right Blend. I think that's worth a peek, but I might just be biased.

And just for giggles, head over to Wikipedia to see what they have to say about New Years Resolutions. I'd like to point out I won't be engaging in that silliness, since I generally redirect my life goals every three months or so.

What can you expect from this blog in the next year? Hopefully to keep posting regularly. I have a bad habit of getting distracted. But the plan is to stay on the twice a week schedule, using about half the time to dig into state, local, and national issues a little bit while the other half is used to get your voice heard on the internet (without the hassle of having to post twice a week and find readers, etc etc).

Thanks for the support, and here's to a fabulous 2009.

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results