Monday

Power Outages and Such

So the plan was the take Monday and finish up the posts for the week...but thanks to the windstorms and subsequent power outages, that did not happen.

My apologies for the week of silence...I hope not one was put out very much.

In other news, I've picked up a second job. I went into greater detail on my coffee blog, "In Search of the Right Blend" over here, but suffice it to say a couple-nights-a-week job has started to spiral into a 1/2 to 3/4 time gig. This means much less time to dedicate to blogging.

I'm scaling back operations to posting only twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any changes (except for maybe improved quality with fewer posts to put out each week...I'll let you judge that).

Thanks for the eyeballs, folks, and I hope you don't find the time wasted!

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results