Thursday

A Note on My Linking Program

When I link to a person, such a candidate for elected office, I try to include two links. One for the first name, one for the last. My goal is to have the last name be something official, such as their Senate homepage. Their first name, either their campaign website or a wikipedia entry.

That's not a hard and fast rule, however...since, y'know, sometimes they don't have either. My goal in general is to give you a link that will provide an overview of information, or a starting point for more reading. While I may find a news story I want to link to...I won't use their name to link to it, especially in a list setting.

In cases where I can't find anything in particular...I'll link you to the Google search. Kind of a cop out, but hey...I'm only one man with plenty of other obligations.

No comments:

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results