Wednesday

Moving, Part 1

By the time this posts, I'll already be moved and mostly settled in. But it still means no real post. Why?

Because of the fact I write my posts up on Saturday. And I was busy unpacking/resting, instead of my usual routine.

I do want to post a thought though...what makes us gravitate towards the neighborhoods we do? What makes you, when driving through a different part of town, think to yourself "What a nice place to live!"

I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think what's nice about this particular place we moved to is the fact drugs aren't openly sold in the parking lots. That says a lot, about many things, right there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are settling in. Call if you need anything!

John said...

Everything is going great so far. Thanks for the offer and the thought!

Don't See It? Search it!

Search Results